Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Death by studying

I was clearing out old messages in my cellphone tonight. And I found this old text messaging conversation I had last month with Jan, one of my classmates. It started with a quick chat about a project we were working on. Then the conversation went like this:

JAN: Thanks. This week is a disaster. Thinking about organizing a mass-suicide. Want to join?

ME: Sure! :-)

JAN: Tomorrow at noon when the sun is high. U have to bring your own sword though.

ME: Sword!?! Those are expensive. Will a steak knife do?

JAN: Well, i dont care, but your family will have to live in shame and your soul will not be saved!

ME: Well, okay, then tomorrow won't work for me. Ebay can't deliver that fast.

Needless to say, we're still alive and we got the project done on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment