The past few days have gone very fast. It seems I'm recovering very well.
By Wednesday, I was already on solid foods and, in the evening, I had pooped. The things that they celebrate about in that hospital are odd. :D
I came home from the hospital yesterday. Virginia drove me home. I decided to stay at my home just so I could be in my own bed. That makes a big difference. I'm sleeping propped up against a lot of pillows but I'm at least sleeping in 4-hour stretches.
The pain is tolerable. I'm taking the pain meds with longer and longer intervals in between and I'm still okay. It takes me a while to stretch when I get up, however, but I can usually stand straight after a bit.
The new neighbors upstairs bother me though. I think elephants walk more lightly than they do. These people are almost stomping. I already asked them to walk more gently, but still the same. My blood pressure was normal at the hospital, but when I got home and it shot up and stayed up.
No comments:
Post a Comment