My condo is going on the market about a week later than my original plan, which also means I'll be starting my long drive later than planned too. It works out well since I can't move into my new apartment until Aug 15 at noon. However, an intensive six-day orientation week starts the next day so I really won't have time to breathe as soon as I get there.
The movers came at 7am yesterday and moved some stuff to my storage. I had stayed up the previous night to pack as much as I could. I still have stuff to take to the storage myself. Tomorrow, St Vincent de Paul movers will pick up stuff for charity. I have a whole lot more for them.
I'm still sifting through closets. I seriously under-estimated how much junk I have. To keep or not to keep.... To store or to take with me.... To donate or to throw.... So many decisions to make! And I'm a Libra! Decision-making is supposedly harder for Librans than for people of other signs.
And then, there's dealing with emotions that come up as I'm reminded of days past. Thankfully, I don't have time to dwell too long on those. Ah, work has always been a great narcotic for things too painful to deal with. I know that's not healthy, but I don't have time to deal with that issue either.
I might be staying up all night again to get things ready for St Vincent's pick-up tomorrow. It seems I have less time now than I did while I was still working. I feel guilty even sitting here in front of the computer writing this up. Hm, that reminds me,... I gotta go....
No comments:
Post a Comment