Wow, look at this! My very own blog.
I guess I have to explain that name. Tom R. (a database admin I used to work with) took to calling me "Wild Woman", and I couldn't imagine why. Tom only knew me at work and I was certainly very quiet and soft-spoken in public (at that time of my life, anyway). Granted, someone who knows me well also knows that I'm not what I seem in public, so I accepted the name.
The "Wisdom" part comes from the fact that I seem to be the one that friends come to for advice, whether it's about work or life. So, here I go, writing up what I've learned about life and what I'm currently learning.
It's going to be more like a journal of my thoughts, than a diary. Sometimes, however, I just might narrate events and let you ponder them and derive your own insights.
Could I change the world with a blog? Who knows?
No comments:
Post a Comment