Saturday, December 29, 2012

21 days

I guess I'll be writing a lot more in this blog as a lot more stuff are going in real-life now. Today, I set my GPS "home" to my mom's place. I've moved my "everyday things" to her place. My U-Box hasn't even been unloaded yet and some of my stuff are still in my dad's guest room, but it was the 28th of the month. According to my late grandmother, that's the most fortuitous time to move, because when you write the "8," it ends with an upstroke. I know, I know. How about we call it "a tradition in honor of my grandmother," instead of calling it a superstition, eh? :) I also heard from Julia after a very long time. We met a year ago (it felt like two years ago) after another long silence. Julia tends to keep to herself, and no prodding from us got her out of her shell. It's not that she's shy. She's friendly in a quiet sort of way but you could sense some reserve. But she reached out on Wednesday night and we've had an email conversation catching up on news with each other. She had just discovered my book and the website. I forgot to ask how. It was probably because I re-purposed my domain name. Anyway, she introduced me to this book: The 21-Day Consciousness Cleanse: A Breakthrough Program for Connecting with Your Soul's Deepest Purpose I've started reading the introduction, and I think I'll give it a try. After all, I believe in synchronicity. When the student is ready, the teacher will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment