My favorite astrologer is Susan Miller (http://www.astrologyzone.com/). Her predictions are more on the spot than most. I started "harvesting" astrology reports from different sources a year or so ago. It was more like an experiment than anything. I wanted to see how many were accurate and how often. Once in a while, there would be uncanny hits. And I noticed that Susan's had more hits than most.
My friend Harmony is amazed that, for someone who's supposedly logical and analytical (I'm an INTJ, remember?), I tend to be "superstitious". I try to explain to her that it's not superstition, but an extension of my God-belief and my predetermination theory. But, unfortunately, that poor girl draws a very distinct hard line between so-called reality and imagination. How do you convince a fish that there's another reality beyond the aquarium? Which explains why she keeps saying I'm "delusional". But some philosophers would argue that what we call "reality" is, in fact, the delusion....
Anyway, last Thursday night I picked up the mail because I was waiting for a check. And guess what else was in the mail -- a jury summons. The last time I got summoned for jury duty was about ten years ago and I couldn't serve then because I was about to move out of that county. And here I am, about to move out of the state and getting summoned again. But there was something else that was eeriely familiar about the whole affair. And I remembered. Susan Miller said something about it for April: "If you get called for jury duty (possible now) say yes, and do it! You could be assigned to an interesting case, and find yourself cast as a player in a real life drama."
Well, we'll see how it works out. My boss would rather I didn't go since I'm leaving and he would like me to finish some work before I leave. And I would be busy moving and getting ready for school. I'm hoping I'd get assigned to a short-term case that still interesting. We'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment