I went to a chakra workshop last Thursday. It was given by my yoga teacher Cathy. We were going over our homework for the red chakra, involving the circumstances of our birth. When I first read that homework assignment, the first thing that came to mind was a story that my mom always told.
I am the first child. Like new parents, my parents didn't know much about childcare, but the doctor and the nurses instructed them. One thing the doctor said was to feed me every four hours. I was fed before leaving the hospital and my parents took me home. Three hours later, I started crying. They checked my diaper, they made sure I was comfortable, they held me. I kept crying. My mom thought I might be hungry. My dad said it hasn't been four hours yet. They tried everything else, but I kept bawling. My mom started to cry. They couldn't figure out what was wrong with me. Finally, my mom decided to just feed me. I settled down; I was indeed hungry. :-)
No wonder I have food issues! :-)
PS: You notice I have a lot of "red" whatever in my recent posts? Hm....
No comments:
Post a Comment